The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. We offer a desirable and respectful workplace, competitive compensation and generous benefits - including paid time off, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness, flexible spending accounts, 401k with employer match, profit share, a free gym membership and more! Explore job opportunities at Autumn Harp below.
Employment Applications, Résumés, and Cover Letters stating interest in an open position can be sent to:
26 Thompson Drive
Essex Junction, VT 05452
Autumn Harp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Accounting Manager will provide detailed and comprehensive analysis of the company’s financial functions. The Accounting Manager will be an integral part of our Finance Team and will be involved in many collaborative processes with other departments within the organization. The ideal candidate will also possess the appropriate communication skills that will suggest and influence process changes throughout the organization to increase efficiency, accuracy and overall financial strategy.
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Complete monthly close process and journal entries in order to meet all corporate deadlines
- Responsible for the reporting of Inventory, sales, and cost of sales. Monitor product costs and margin and provide gross margin variance analytics
- Capital Expenditure tracking and reporting
- Prepare and/or assist in reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare audit schedules and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Revenue and Expense Analysis
- Financial planning and execution of system for budgets, forecasts, and outlooks as required by corporate calendar
- Collaborate with other departments including purchasing and receiving, manufacturing and R&D, and apply observations and make recommendations to operational issues
- Continually review, challenge and suggest changes to maximize efficiency and quality control in the accounting and related inter-company processes
- Proactively work with leadership on expense savings efficiencies and spending process improvements
- Understand the big picture while managing the day-to-day financial details
Experience and Skills required:
- Must have 5-8 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required, CPA license is a plus
- Experience in CPG or manufacturing finance role preferred
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, strong interdepartmental communication and collaborative skills
- Solid knowledge of Intermediate Excel, Word and Accounting Software
This position reports to the Manager, Human Resources to plan, direct and implement our safety programs to ensure a safe, healthy and accident-free workplace. The EHS Specialist is responsible for all aspects of Autumn Harp’s compliance with occupational and environmental laws and regulations. This role will team with the Safety Pillar to develop, maintain, implement, update and enforce all EHS programs according to federal, state and local requirements.
- Promote and maintain a safety workplace atmosphere and culture
- Maintain and update the Safety & Health Manual and safety records in compliance with local, state and federal program.
- Perform EHS audits and assist in the implementation of corrective/preventative action and monitor continuous improvement activities and projects
- Participate in all accident and near miss investigations with Safety Pillar members to determine root cause, preventive and corrective actions
- Provide technical safety, health and environmental expertise based on task analysis, needs/risk assessments and standard operating procedures
- Identify safety and environmental hazards; recommend and implement safety control methods according to industry best practices and safety requirements
- Assist with monthly compliance safety trainings and communication
- Responsible for maintaining the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and certifications; including gathering data for surveys, and updating the digital library of documentation
- College degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 3-5 years related experience in safety, health and environmental program implementation
- Must be familiar with manufacturing operations, OSHA regulations and GMP guidelines
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong collaborator who enjoys working with a variety of people and departments
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Reliable, organized with a strong attention to detail
- Flexibility in schedule as required in a 24-hour manufacturing facility
E3 Shift – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 7:00pm to 7:00am
Autumn Harp, a private label custom contract manufacture of cosmetic and personal care products has an opening for a skilled machine technician on our Maintenance and Engineering team.
*Provide mechanical support service to operational changes resulting from setting up and troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and robotic equipment.
*Observes operation of equipment, troubleshoots abnormalities, locating sources of problems, repairing defective parts, adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments, controlling downtime, and fabricating repair parts.
*Assists in maintaining equipment, parts, and supply inventories.
*Works safely and supports safety across the organization.
*Trains operators to recognize problems and issues with equipment.
*Minimum of 3 years mechanical or machining experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
*Excellent troubleshooting skills in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems for production machinery and support equipment.
*Ability to read and understand mechanical prints.
*Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
*Ability to lift moderate to heavy loads up to 50 pounds.
E3 Shift, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, - 6:50pm to 7:00am
E4 Shift, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 6:50pm to 7:00am
The Team Leader will report to the Zone Supervisor and perform duties as assigned that include: meeting the daily manufacturing schedule, helping associates with specific duties, solving problems, and communicating daily manufacturing information to the production teams. The team leader needs to be familiar with machinery and equipment; able to trouble-shoot as necessary and as directed. Solid verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and excellent follow through are all required skills for this position. Previous experience in a GMP environment and Lean manufacturing would be a plus.
E4 Shift - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7:00pm to 7:00am
Our Compounders are responsible for making batches of our formulations. The ideal candidates will be quality-minded, dependable, have a positive and team oriented attitude with strong problem solving abilities. Compounders ensure that all products are batched according to the manufacturing instructions provided.
Essential Job Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic chemistry or food science.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift 30lbs frequently, and up to 75lbs occasionally
- Able to work around hot pour perfumes and fragrances on a daily basis
- Have normal hearing and vision with the ability to discern colors
- Above average reading and math skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing environment is a plus
The Compounding Assistant Technician is responsible to safely and efficiently support the Compounding Department by performing the timely repair and maintenance of all compounding equipment so as to operate at peak efficiency and without downtime. Under the direction of the Compounding Mechanical Supervisor, will work with the Sanitation Officers on the front lines to identify any repairs or improvements needed for Compounding and Production equipment and funnel them through the DTM and PM Program. A flexible schedule will occasionally be necessary depending on maintenance needs and priorities. Good communication, mechanical, and organizational skills, characterize this position.
- Work closely with Sanitation Officers to identify any immediate repairs and train to correct them or funnel through DTM red tag system.
- With direction from the Compounding Mechanical Supervisor, support the DTM Sub Pillar and PM Pillar Team to develop and carry out preventive maintenance program.
- Works with CSD Pillar to help develop and continuously improve work instructions for Sanitation Officers.
- Adhering to preventative maintenance schedules and helping to maintain equipment, parts and supplies inventory.
- Promote a safety workplace atmosphere and maintain an organized, clean work environment
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Solution-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job; ability to lift moderate to heavy loads, stand and work flexible hours when needed
E2 - Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6:50am to 7:00pm
E3 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 6:50pm to 7:00am
E4 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 6:50pm to 7:00am
Quality-minded, dependable individuals are needed to join our talented production team. Our ideal candidates must be reliable, honest and respectful; and possess sound reading and math skills. Prior experience in manufacturing and mechanical aptitude, a plus. Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position; which includes the ability to lift 30 lbs or more; able to stand and walk for 12hrs/day; able to perform exacting tasks by hand.