The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. We offer a desirable and respectful workplace, competitive compensation and generous benefits - including paid time off, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness, flexible spending accounts, 401k with employer match, profit share, a free gym membership and more! Explore job opportunities at Autumn Harp below.
Employment Applications, Résumés, and Cover Letters stating interest in an open position can be sent to:
26 Thompson Drive
Essex Junction, VT 05452
Autumn Harp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Staff Accountant reports to the Accounting Manager and will perform dual roles with respect to General Ledger accounting and maintenance as well as Accounts Receivable duties. The Staff Accountant will be a key member of our Finance Team and will be involved in many collaborative processes with other departments within the organization. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker, enjoys collaborating and problem solving and possesses a can-do attitude.
- Responsible for month-end close journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and expense account analysis
- Develop and modify work instructions for key procedures and policies
- Assist with annual audit and fulfill requests from audit staff
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested
- Assist the Accounting Manager with the day-to-day, monthly, and year-end operations of the department
- Generate and distribute invoices and credits in a timely manner
- Manage A/R aging analysis and customer collection
- Post cash receipts daily
- Month-end / year-end reconciliation, close and reporting
- Prepare bank deposits
- Inventory and obsolescence tracking, reconciliation, and reporting. Including Customer owned inventory reporting, analysis, and auditing
- Provide backup for Accounts Payable as needed
Experience and Skills required:
- Must have 3-5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Customer service focused
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, strong interdepartmental communication, and collaborative skills
- Solid knowledge of Intermediate Excel, Word, and Accounting Software (Infor CSI ERP system familiarity a plus)
- Prior Manufacturing experience preferred
E2 - Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6:50am to 7:00pm
E3 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 6:50pm to 7:00am
E4 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 6:50pm to 7:00am
Quality-minded, dependable individuals are needed to join our talented production team. Our ideal candidates must be reliable, honest and respectful; and possess sound reading and math skills. Prior experience in manufacturing and mechanical aptitude, a plus. Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position; which includes the ability to lift 30 lbs or more; able to stand and walk for 12hrs/day; able to perform exacting tasks by hand.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Senior Packaging Technician is responsible for equipment set-ups, trouble shooting, maintenance, repair, and continuous improvement of all filling and packaging machinery and systems. Must be able to evaluate, set-up, test and improve packaging process and designs. The ability to analyze engineering technology, product specification needs, and testing procedures from planning to fulfillment review is required.
- Installs, repairs, adjusts, overhauls and maintains packaging machinery and associated equipment in good working order. Performs maintenance duties on the packaging line when the line is running, as necessary.
- Provide technical support for high speed packaging line equipment both mechanically and electrically
- Identify, troubleshoot and correct a variety of different technologies and equipment such as: tube filling, blister sealing, shrink wrapping, cream/lotion filling, hot dosing, labeling, component sorting, cartoners, casepackers, palletizers, robot knowledge a plus
- Proven ability to diagnose technical problems with and without schematics/drawings
- Ensure all work meets all quality and safety standards while adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices
- Responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of all machinery and equipment
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- College’s degree in technical field preferred
- 7-10 years of experience within an industrial setting using filling and packaging equipment
- Subject Matter Expert in filling and packaging operations
- Strong knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems and how/where they interconnect
- Equipment Analysis, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills
- Industrial Automation experience a plus
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Ability to work cross-functionally to meet all internal and external customer needs
Night shift - three days/week 7pm to 7am
Autumn Harp, a private label custom contract manufacture of cosmetic and personal care products has an opening for a skilled machine technician on our Maintenance and Engineering team.
*Provide mechanical support service to operational changes resulting from setting up and troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and robotic equipment.
*Observes operation of equipment, troubleshoots abnormalities, locating sources of problems, repairing defective parts, adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments, controlling downtime, and fabricating repair parts.
*Assists in maintaining equipment, parts, and supply inventories.
*Works safely and supports safety across the organization.
*Trains operators to recognize problems and issues with equipment.
*Minimum of 3 years mechanical or machining experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
*Excellent troubleshooting skills in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems for production machinery and support equipment.
*Ability to read and understand mechanical prints.
*Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
*Ability to lift moderate to heavy loads up to 50 pounds.
E4 Shift - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7:00pm to 7:00am
Our Compounders are responsible for making batches of our formulations. The ideal candidates will be quality-minded, dependable, have a positive and team oriented attitude with strong problem solving abilities. Compounders ensure that all products are batched according to the manufacturing instructions provided.
Essential Job Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic chemistry or food science.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift 30lbs frequently, and up to 75lbs occasionally
- Able to work around hot pour perfumes and fragrances on a daily basis
- Have normal hearing and vision with the ability to discern colors
- Above average reading and math skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing environment is a plus
Autumn Harp is looking for an energetic and conscientious individual to help facilitate our custodial duties. The position will work in a team based environment and will be responsible for maintaining the interior of our facility including our manufacturing area, warehouse space, lunchroom, offices, and restrooms. The hours for the position are Tuesday - Saturday 7:00am to 3:30pm.
· Follow all safety guidelines and procedures
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting ability
· Effective time management and organization skills
· Must be able to perform the physical demands of the role, including the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
E2 Shift; Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6:45am to 7:00pm
The Quality Control Inspector reports to the Quality Supervisor and works to assure product and process quality by utilizing quality standards and performing inspections and tests associated with materials and products. The QC Inspector also represents quality in the manufacturing environment and supports the manufacturing mission: “To make quality products and provide outstanding service.”
- Must have sound mathematics and writing skills
- Above average teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Clear communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to keep accurate records and to follow documented procedures and standards
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work and make independent decisions with little supervision
- Up to 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job