Our Quality Policy
- Autumn Harp is committed to being the most respected supplier in its field for developing and manufacturing creative and effective cosmetic and personal care products.
- This attitude is reflected in the extraordinary daily efforts of our employees.
- Together we work diligently to satisfy customer requests while continuously ensuring operational excellence, regulatory compliance, and the company’s success.
- We are dedicated to exceed the need by delivering fairly priced, superior products and services to our customers – on time, every time.
From cGMP to FDA OTC to naturals and organics, Autumn Harp works with customers to meet required certifications and registrations.
- FDA Registered drug facility
- Health Canada – Approved foreign manufacturer, packager and labeler
- ISO 22716 Certified – Cosmetics, Good Manufacturing Practices
Autumn Harp formulates to our customers’ requests – which may be to any of the key certifications standards in the naturals and organics market.
- USDA (70% – 100% Organic)
- NSF/ANSI 305 (70% – 95% Organic)
- NPA (Natural Products Association)
- Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation
- Leaping Bunny (Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ [CCIC] )
- Oregon Tilth
- Quality Assurance International
Autumn Harp procures and works with many raw materials that meet required certifications/grades:
- Non GMO
- Fair Trade Certified
- REACH compliant
- Prop 65 compliant
Autumn Harp works side by side with customers to establish registrations and certifications.
- Over the Counter (OTC) Product listings with FDA
- Certificates of Free Sale
- Additional product certifications shown above (i.e., organic certifications, natural certifications, etc.)